Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023: The Indian Navy has announced the recruitment of Short Service Commission (SSC) officers for Extended Naval Orientation course commencing Jan 2024 onwards at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala for the year 2023. The recruitment process will be conducted to select eligible candidates for the different branches of the Indian Navy. Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023 has been released for 227 Vacancies.
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023 – Overview
Along with the Recruitment Notification 2023, Indian Navy has notified the 227 vacancies for various posts. The deadline for online registration is 14 May 2023. To offer you a quick overview, we have listed the key information about Recruitment below.
The Indian Navy SSC officer recruitment 2023 is a great opportunity for young and aspiring candidates who are looking for a challenging and rewarding career.
Recruiting Body: Indian Navy
No. of Posts: 227
Job Location: All India
Advt. No: ST 24 Course
Last Date: 14 May 2023
Employment Type: Full-Time
Application Mode: Online
Category: Government Job
Official Website: https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Join WhatsApp:- Join Now
Join Telegram:- Join Now
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
Candidates who have graduated or are in the final year, with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA from a University incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as Universities/Autonomous Universities under UGC, Act 1956 can apply.
ALSO READ:- CRPF CONSTABLE RECRUITMENT 2023
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023 Tenure of Commission
Selected candidates will be granted Short Service Commission initially for 10 years extendable by maximum 04 years in 02 terms (02 years + 02 years), subject to service requirement, performance, medical eligibility and willingness of candidates.
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023 Selection Procedure
The Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023 selection procedure is as follows:-
- Shortlisting of application will be based on the preference of entries and normalized marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree. Marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree will be normalized using formulae mentioned on the Join Indian Navy website.
- BE/B.Tech. For candidates who have completed or are in the final year of BE/B.Tech, marks obtained up to the fifth semester will be considered for SSB shortlisting.
- Non-Engineering Degree Programme. For candidates who have completed MCA, MBA, MA, M.Sc, B.Sc, and B.Com, marks obtained in all semesters will be considered. For candidates who are in their final year, shortlisting will be based on pre-final year performance.
- Candidates selected in the final merit list will be required to submit the proof of completing the qualifying degree with a minimum of 60% of marks by sending an email at the address firstname.lastname@example.org . Candidates failing to meet the criteria will not be permitted to join the Academy.
- No communication will be entertained in this regard.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview through email or SMS (provided by candidates in their application form). Candidates are advised not to change their e-mail/mobile number till the selection process is over.
ALSO READ:- INDIA POST OFFICE RECRUITMENT 2023
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023 Medical Examination
SSB recommended candidates are required to undergo a medical examination as applicable to their entry. Candidates of Pilot entry are required to undergo Computerised Pilot Selection System (CPSS) followed by Aviation medical examination. Candidates for Observer entry are to undergo Aviation medical examination. Change of medical hospital/center is not permissible under any circumstances.
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023 Merit List
Merit lists would be prepared separately for Extended NOC and Regular NOC based on SSB marks. Candidates declared fit in the medical examination would be appointed as per availability of vacancies in the respective course/entry.
ALSO READ:- BSF HEAD CONSTABLE RECRUITMENT 2023
How to Apply for Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2023?
Candidates are to register and fill application on the Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in w.e.f 29th April 2023. To save time during the application submission window, candidates can fill in their details and upload documents in advance. The online submission of application is as under:-
(a) Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the following:-
Correct filling up of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate.
Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled.
(b) All relevant documents (preferably in original), marks sheets up to 5th & 7th semester for regular & integrated BE/ B.Tech courses and all semester mark sheets for other degree examinations, date of birth proof (as per 10th & 12th certificate), CGPA conversion formula for BE/B.Tech, Commercial Pilot Licence(CPL) issued by DGCA, Government of India, Merchant Navy certificate issued by Government of India, Ministry of Shipping & Transport, NCC ‘C’ certificate issued by the National Cadet Corps and a recent passport size color photograph should be scanned in original JPG/TIFF format, for attaching the same while filling up the application.
(c) If any scanned document is not legible/readable for any reason, the application will be rejected. Candidates are to take a printout of the application and carry it while appearing in the Examination.