Indian Oil Recruitment 2023: Indian Oil has published the Recruitment Notification on the official website. Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for requirement of Non-Executive Personnel 2023 at Gujarat Refinery and Haldia Refinery in IOCL on the official website and the last date to apply online is 30-05-2023. Further information about the Indian Oil recruitment vacancies is mentioned in details below.
Indian Oil Recruitment 2023 – Overview
Along with the Recruitment Notification 2023, IOCL has notified the 65 vacancies for various posts. The deadline for online registration is 30-05-2023. To offer you a quick overview, we have listed the key information about Recruitment below.
Recruiting Body: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
No. of Posts: 65 Posts
Job Location: India
Last Date: 30-05-2023
Salary: As per Norms
Employment Type: Full Time
Application Mode: Online, Offline
Category: Government Job
Selection Process: Written test
Official Website: https://iocl.com
Join WhatsApp: Join Now
Join Telegram: Join Now
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Recruitment Dates to Consider
Application Start Date: 01-05-2023
Last Date: 30-05-2023
Date Of Receipt Of Printout Of Online Application Form:10-06-2023
Tentative Date of Written Test: 11-06-2023
Indian Oil (IOCL) Recruitment Vacancy Details 2023
NAME OF POST WITH TOTAL NO. OF POSTS
Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production) 54
Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U) 07
Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U-O&M ) 04
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The required eligibility criteria in terms of educational qualification, age limit etc have been listed below as per Recruitment Notification.
ALSO READ:- FCI RECRUITMENT 2023
NAME OF POST WITH REQUIRED QUALIFICATION
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production) Diploma in Chemical Engg./Petrochemical Engg./Chemical Technology / Refinery and Petrochemical Engg. or B.Sc (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry).
- Juniors’ Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U) Diploma in Mechanical Engg. or Electrical Engg./ Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engg. or Matric with ITI (Fitter) of minimum 2 years duration or B.Sc (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from recognized Institute/ University along with Boiler Competency Certificate (BCC) with Second Class OR National Apprenticeship Certificate in Boiler Attendant.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U-O&M ) Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from recognized Institute/ University.
Minimum 18 years and Maximum age shall be 26 years for Un-reserved candidates as on 30-04-2023.
Indian Oil Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The Selection Process for Indian Oil Recruitment 2023 includes the following Stages-
- Written Test
- Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test
ALSO READ:- RRB RAILWAY RECRUITMENT 2023
Steps to Apply for Indian Oil Recruitment 2023
- Candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post, Visit the website www.iocl.com.
- Go to ‘What’s New’ and Click on ‘Requirement of Non-Executive Personnel 2023 at Gujarat Refinery and Haldia Refinery in IOCL’.
- Click on “Click here to Apply Online”.
- Now fill online application form.
- Pay application fee and submit the form.]
- Take print out of application form for future reference.
The link to online application will remain open from 01-05-2023 (10:00 Hrs) to 30-05-2023(17:00 Hrs). Applications submitted through on-line mode will ONLY be accepted.
Official Website: iocl.com
Indian Oil Recruitment 2023 Notification
IOCL Recruitment Notification has been released announcing various vacancies on the official website which has all the recruitment details like registration dates, vacancies, eligibility criteria, etc. Candidates must check the Recruitment Notification PDF before applying for the posts by using the direct link below or from the official website.
IOCL Recruitment 2023 FAQs
Q1. What is the full form of IOCL?
Ans. The IOCL stands for Indian Oil Corporation Limited.
Q2. How can I apply for Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Recruitment?
Ans. Candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post are required to apply online through the IOCL website www.iocl.com.