Jammu & Kashmir Angamwadi Recruitment 2023: Child Development Project Officer Pulwama has published the Recruitment Notification on the official website. Applications on prescribed proforma (given below) are hereby invited from the eligible female candidates of the Panch wards shown against the below mentioned Panchayat Halqas, for the engagement of Sanginis (AWWs) for the Anganwadi Centres of POSHAN Project KELLER on the official website and the last date to apply is 30 May 2023. Further information about the Anganwadi Workers Job recruitment vacancies, salary details, application fee, selection process, educational qualifications, results, age limit and all other details/ information about this post is mentioned in details below.
Anganwadi Workers (AWWs) Job Recruitment 2023 – Overview
Along with the Recruitment Notification 2023, Child Development Project Officer Pulwama has notified the Anganwadi Workers vacancies. The deadline for submission of applications is 30th of may 2023. To offer you a quick overview, we have listed the key information about Recruitment below.
Recruiting Body: Child Development Project Officer (POSHAN Project) Pulwama
No. of Posts: 38 Posts
Job Location: Pulwama, J&K
Last Date: 30 May 2023
Salary: As per Rules
Employment Type: Full Time
Application Mode: Offline
Category: Government Job
Selection Process: Merit basis
Official Website: https://pulwama.gov.in
Anganwadi Workers Recruitment in Pulwama Dates to Consider
Application Start Date: 15-05-2023
Last Date: 30-05-2023
Anganwadi Workers Job Recruitment Vacancy Details 2023
NAME OF THE POST WITH TOTAL NO. OF POSTS:
Anganwadi Workers (AWWs): 78 Posts
Anganwadi Workers Recruitment 2023 in Pulwama Eligibility Criteria
The Required Eligibility criteria in terms of educational qualification, age limit etc have been listed below as per Recruitment Notification.
NAME OF POST WITH REQUIRED QUALIFICATION
Anganwadi Workers Minimum Education qualification should be 10+2 Pass And Maximum Graduation
Women candidates in the age group of 18-37 years shall be considered for the post of Anganwadi Workers.
Anganwadi Workers Jobs in Pulwama 2023 Selection Process
The Selection Process for Anganwadi Workers Job Recruitment 2023 includes the following points-
- Weightage shall be given on the basis of marks obtained in 10+2 and selection shall be granted purely on academic merit basis & there shall not be any interview.
- In case eligible candidate is available within the family of retired AWW, the said candidate shall
- qualify for additional two percent points.
- Candidates with qualification higher than graduation shall not be considered.
Steps to Apply for Anganwadi Workers Recruitment 2023 in Pulwama
- The applications along with required documents shall be deposited in the Office of the Child Development Project Officer Poshan Project Pulwama by or before 30th of May, 2023. You can download the application form from below given link.
- Self-attested copies of documents to be attached with the application form:
- Panch Ward Certificate /present /continuous, ward residence certificate issued by BDO duly countersigned by ACR/SDM.
- Domicile Certificate issued by Tehsildar concerned.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Academic Qualification Certificates with Marks card of 10+2.
- If candidate belong to family of retired AWW then copy of the e-ratign card.
- Non employment Certificate from a Gazetted Officer.
- Unmarried Certificate from respective Tehsildars & further details are mentioned in the below given official notification.
Anganwadi Workers Job Recruitment 2023 in J&K Notification
Anganwadi Workers Recruitment Notification has been released announcing 38 Anganwadi Workers vacancies on the official website which has all the recruitment details like registration dates, vacancies, eligibility criteria, etc. Candidates must check the Recruitment Notification PDF before applying for the posts by using the direct link below or from the official website.