Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023 – Today, the Ministry of Defence (MOD) is seeking talented and committed individuals to join its ranks. As a global player in defence security, and justice, the MOD is always on the lookout for new recruits with the right skills and attitude. With opportunities available in a wide range of fields, there’s something for everyone who is looking to join the MOD. In this article, we’ll outline the different roles available with the MOD and highlight some of the benefits that come with joining.
Ministry Of Defence Recruitment 2023
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023 Details
- Organization Name:- Ministry of Defence
- Post Names:- Staff Nurse, Library & Information Assistant, and Civilian Motor Driver
- No. of Posts:- 49 Posts
- Application Starting Date:- Started
- Application Ending Date:- The last date of receipt of the application is 21 days from the publication of the Notice i.e. 30th September 2023.
- The last date for Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, J & k, Pune, Andaman & Nicobar, Himachal Pradesh, and Lakshadweep will be 28 days from the publication of the Notice.
- Advertisement No.:- 02/ 2023
- Category:- Recruitment
- Selection Process:- Written Examination, Driving Test, and Document Verification
- Job Location:- Anywhere in India in Naval Units
- Official Site:- mod.gov.in
Ministry of Defence Recruitment
Vacancy Details of Ministry of Defence
S.No Name of the Post Vacancies
Educational Qualifications & Experience
Following are the Ministry of Defence Eligibility Criteria for Group B, C Posts that aspirants who wish to apply should posses.
S.No || Name of the Post || Educational Qualifications & Experience
Ministry of Defence Recruitment Application Fee
How To Apply Ministry Of Defence Recruitment 2023 Online?
If you want to work for the Ministry of Defence, you can apply for the recent Ministry of Defence Vacancy 2023 for many positions through Offline (By Postal) mode. Follow the steps below to know the whole process:
- First of all, go to the official website for the Ministry of Defense. mod.gov.in
- Go to the “Recruitment/ Career/ Ads” link and press on it.
- Press on “Lower Division Clerk Notification Jobs.”
- You can also use the link at the end to download the official notice and admission form.
- Read the official announcements carefully and make sure you meet the vacancy.
- Get a hard copy of the official application form and any other required documents.
- Fill in the correct details.
- Include all the required documents and attest to them by signing applicant own name.
- Lastly, check the registered information one more time to make sure it is correct, and then press “Submit.”
- Cover the photocopy of student application.
- Lastly, send the application form by mail to the address listed in the information so that it gets there before the application deadline.